NETGEAR continues to demonstrate its commitment to the Pro AV market with a range of products and dedicated support services. In this PSNI webinar, the NETGEAR team will introduce several new solutions in their Pro AV lineup. You’ll hear about two additions to the popular M4250 series–in a desktop form factor. You’ll also see the new NETGEAR Engage™ software controller for all M4250 and M4300 switches. Need help with AV over IP installs? Tune in to the webinar to hear about NETGEAR’s free Pro AV Network Design service.
Not convinced? Here are 10 more reasons to attend this webinar and learn about NETGEAR’s Pro AV Solutions.
- Video over IP. There has been an explosion of video over Ethernet. NETGEAR has specifically designed products for AV over IP installations such as NETGEAR IGmP Plus™, which allows out-of-the-box functionality for almost all multicast installations.
- Audio over IP. The Pro AV world has adopted IP as their delivery method of choice. NETGEAR switches provide a range of sizes and mounting methods to accommodate any installation – from the university campus to touring roadshow.
- Dante or AVB. If you are using Dante or AVB (license required) in your audio deployment, NETGEAR’s Pro AV switches are designed to seamlessly integrate into your solution.
- SDVoE. NETGEAR is a founding member of the Software Defined Video over Ethernet (SDVoE) alliance. NETGEAR switches are designed to accommodate the high bandwidth required for SDVoE-enabled products transporting high-resolution video, multi-channel audio, and control with negligible latency.
- Design Services. NETGEAR offers free design services to support partners as they design and deploy professional audio and video solutions which require IP networking infrastructure.
- ProSUPPORT. ProSUPPORT provides 24/7 direct access to NETGEAR technical support engineers who can rapidly resolve technical issues both big and small. Connect with the people that have built the products and build the relationship that will contribute to your business success.
- Pro AV Technical Training. Become a certified NETGEAR AVoIP Switch Installation Partner with the skills necessary to configure and deploy NETGEAR Pro AV switching solutions. Successful completion also provides AVIXA CTS Renewal Credits.
- Easy to Use, Easy to Manage. NETGEAR’s M4250, M4300, and M4500 series of high-performance, flexible switches are engineered for AV over IP.
- Proven. NETGEAR Business has successfully enabled more than 50 million businesses worldwide.
- Flexible Speed Options. Providing the ability to connect any type of AV over IP device, NETGEAR switches offer flexible speed options from 1 Gigabit up to 100 Gigabits per port.
Get the latest on NETGEAR’s new Pro AV products in this information-packed webinar. Register Now