There’s nothing like a Vegas InfoComm. The sights, the sounds, the sensory overload! So many innovative and much-needed solutions to see. Here’s a shortlist of PSNI Preferred Vendor Partner solutions you’ll want to add to your InfoComm Show Planner.
North Hall – Digital Signage
1. Samsung – Booth N1445. Curious about LED and signage technology? The Samsung team is sharing new capabilities that optimize performance with a linked hardware and software ecosystem.
Don’t Miss: The new IWS series, featuring Samsung’s Micro LED technology—widely
considered the gold standard in picture quality. The IWS series has the shortest LED pixel distance in the industry at 0.6 mm, measuring 220 inches, and offers 8K resolution.
2. Christie – Booth N2145. From projection and LCD and LED displays to image processing and content management, you’ll hear about how Christie’s end-to-end solutions are designed to work together to create seamless and extraordinary experiences.
Don’t Miss: The M 4K25 RGB and a new high-brightness Griffyn Series projector push the boundaries of RGB pure laser technology development by enhancing the customer experience with color approaching full Rec. 2020. Features include reduced sound levels, size, and weight.
3. Draper – Booth N2604. Cool tech at the Draper booth is a given, but their biggest strength is the people behind the tech. Drop by to meet the team and talk about what’s at the show, what Draper is up to outside the show floor, and how it benefits you!
Don’t Miss: The award-winning Foundation® mount system for LED video walls and their demonstration of ambient light rejection using Draper’s newly patented battery-operated Acumen® Recharge with a TecVision® ALR surface.
West Hall – Audio, Conferencing & Collaboration
1. Bosch Communications Systems – Booth W3203. Meet Bosch experts face-to-face, experience their latest professional audio solutions, and discuss how they can help make your next project a success.
Don’t Miss: The new Electro-Voice MTS series of high-output point-source loudspeakers. Hear a demo of this product – and a host of other EV and Dynacord products – in Demo Room W201.
2. Biamp – Booth W2603. Biamp will have its largest booth ever at InfoComm. See solutions for wireless content sharing, audience engagement, room control, and more. Visit demo room W212 to listen to Biamp’s broad offering of loudspeakers.
Don’t Miss: The Parlé Conferencing Bar. It’s the complete AV experience in a single device for small to medium conference rooms. Includes 27 patented voice tracking microphones to track users as they move about both horizontally and vertically for the best experience possible.
3. Shure – Booth W2003. The Shure booth is packed with new and innovative products and demonstrations for InfoComm 2022! Join Shure for three informative sessions on Shure solutions and industry trends.
Don’t Miss: The next generation Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array Microphone — the MXA920. This new addition brings a simplified deployment experience and enhanced audio performance, all packed in a familiar square as well as a new round form factor.
4. BTX Technologies – Booth W1817. BTX brings the most unique products from many different brands together in one place. Talk to their technical sales staff to learn more about what’s new.
Don’t Miss: Products that are going to help you differentiate your design, increase the functionality of your systems, decrease cost, or maybe all three!
5. Lightware Visual Engineering – Booth W1831. Lightware is talking about immersive technologies, AV plus USB-C over IP, and AV solutions, designed for hybrid applications and collaboration environments. You can also take a tour of the new Lightware Discovery Center.
Don’t Miss: Next-generation, SDVoE-compatible TPX extenders that provide point-to-point extension of HDMI 2.0 signals over a single CATx cable. Also check out Taurus UCX, the universal matrix switcher that was just named Best of Show at ISE 2022.
6. TD Synnex – Booth W1403. Learn how TD SYNNEX Services can help you unleash growth opportunities without the worry of credit limits through creative financing programs. Find out how their presales and field services can expand your reach.
Don’t Miss: The latest technology from Microsoft Teams Rooms, Poly, SONY, Legrand AV, Owl Labs, Kensington, Bose, DTEN, Heckler, Avocor, and Logitech… just to name a few! These brands will be featured in meeting spaces at the booth.
7. Legrand AV – Booth W903. Legrand AV is focused on conferencing solutions for the hybrid workforce. The brands of Legrand | AV are uniquely positioned to assist organizations with conferencing solutions that result in better collaboration.
Don’t Miss: The Vaddio IntelliSHOT Auto-Tracking ePTZ camera offers professional-quality video and audio that’s ideal for collaboration or live streaming. IntelliSHOT offers plug-and-play simplicity with popular collaboration platforms.