Choosing the Right Provider for Your Global Deployments
Companies with multiple locations have unique AV integration needs that not every integrator is prepared to meet. But global deployments are no problem for the right AV partner.
What's in the Guide
Tips and advice for choosing a global audio visual partner that can provide standardized AV solutions regardless of where your offices are and how many you have.
- What a Global AV Network Can Do For You
- How to Evaluate and Select a Global AV Partner
- Why Vendor Partnerships are Key to Global AV Deployments
Integrators that are members of the PSNI Global Alliance are part of a worldwide network that can fill any gaps in experience, expertise, knowledge, and location. PSNI integrators:
- Provide reliable service in 200 of the world’s largest cities
- Provide a single point of contact no matter how many integrators are involved
- Deliver global standards for every deployment
- Work collaboratively to deliver any capability, anywhere
Integrators that are part of a global, vetted network can meet any AV need for any industry anywhere in the world.
Comparing global AV service providers is no small task, but our guide includes a simple checklist that can make it a lot easier. Criteria to consider include:
- Commitment to quality
- Consistency of performance
You can update the criteria as needed to be consistent with your RFP document.
When your integrator has good partner relationships, your AV projects have a better chance of staying on-time, on-budget, and on-task. Manufacturer relationships improve your customer experience by:
- Ensuring expected quality standards are met
- Providing combined expertise and experience
- Improving visibility and mitigating risks
- Delivering validated equipment and solutions
- Facilitating global operations and coordination
Get flexible and reliable fulfillment anywhere in the world.
One Alliance. Local teams worldwide.
With offices in more than 200 of the world’s top economic centers, you can be certain we speak the languages and can manage all the logistical details, quickly and appropriately.