Ten PSNI global deployment certified individuals to advise on global business, certification and more
PSNI Global Alliance, the largest network of elite technology integrators around the world, today announced the formation of its Global Deployment and Services Oversight Committee, an esteemed group of business leaders with a vast array of specialties who will provide guidance to PSNI’s executive team and Global Board of Directors as the company pursues its aggressive global growth strategy.
“We are honored to add this impressive group of leaders as an extension to the PSNI Global Alliance team,” said Chris Miller, Executive Director of PSNI Global Alliance. “As we continue to advance our network around the world, the experts on our Global Deployment and Services Oversight Committee will advise us on our rapidly expanding global business, certification development, member engagement and continued effort in standardization.”
Inaugural members of the PSNI Global Alliance Global Deployment and Services Oversight Committee Include:
- Mike Parks: Appointed Committee Chair, Director of Technical Operations for Clark Powell
- Ryan Cook: Director of Post Project Services for Delta AV
- Alex Beelke: Director of Operations for Sensory Technologies
- EsneidyArellanes Barrera: Sales and Marketing Coordinator for Grupo Covix
- Eric Burch: Resource Manager for Alpha Video and Audio
- Yvonne Bland: Director of Operations for Snelling Business Systems
- David Jaques: Director of Operations for Vistacom
- Paul Berry: Operations Director for Involve
- Cristina Juncosa Alcoriza: Commercial Division Solutions for Ditec
- Jeremy Elsesser: President for Level 3 Audiovisual
- Shedan Mahgzi: Corporate Strategic Advisor for Avidex
PSNI Global Alliance pursued the Global Deployment and Services Oversight Committee after the launch of its Global Deployment Certification, exclusive for PSNI Global Alliance members. This certification demonstrates mastery of global audiovisual deployment practices and network resources as outlined in the PSNI-exclusive Global Deployment Handbook.
The Global Deployment and Services Oversight Committee will be responsible for the continued growth of certification and testing, peer reviews, training and the development of additional standards and engagement between members.