Latest Additions Reinforce Alliance’s Presence Across Southeast Asia, Europe, and Central America
PSNI Global Alliance, the global network of premier technology integrators and service providers, continues its strong growth momentum with the announcement of new Certified Solution Providers (CSPs) to reinforce its worldwide influence for higher AV standards.
PSNI is now established as the largest professional AV alliance in the world by territory and revenue, with the latest additions reinforcing their presence across the world, from Southeast Asia to Scotland and Costa Rica.
John Fuchs, director of membership for the Alliance states: “Since its inception in 1986, The Alliance has been focused on aligning the best and brightest of the AV industry, for the benefit of customers and their customers’ customers.”
He adds: “These latest additions are the result of many months of face-to-face meetings and ensuring The Alliance’s high standards of membership criteria is met. We are delighted to have been able to strengthen our Global offering with their expertise and for other Certified Solution Providers that can benefit from their knowledge and experience.”
The six new CSPs to join the Alliance are:
- Design Live. One of the key players in the audiovisual space in Vietnam – Number 48 in Global GDP market, with their offices based in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Cetech. Established in 2016, Cetech is another leading AV solutions provider in Vietnam, with over 50 trained consultants and technical staff based in Hanoi.
- Audio Light Systems. Located in Edinburgh, Scotland, Audio Light Systems has been specializing in Corporate, Theatre, Museums, Universities, Sporting Venues and Houses of Worship installations since 2004.
- Juan Bansbach Intrumentos Musicales S.A. Experts in all thing’s audio, Juan Bansbach specialize in corporate and pro Audio solutions in San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Microdata Systems & Management, Inc. Established in 1980 in the Philippines, Microdata’s mission is to be the country’s leading and trusted provider of innovative AV, Auxiliary and ICT Infrastructure solutions from its Manilla HQ.
- Electronics and Engineering. Celebrating 70 years in business, E&E operate throughout Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Jakarta and Indonesia, E&E, bringing their vast experience to design and install AV solutions of any scale.
According to PSNI Executive Director, Chris Miller, “We are excited to continue our growth alongside the addition of these new CSPs, who bring an added layer of expertise to their respected territory. Each brings its own unique specialist knowledge, whether that be in audio critical environments, workplace design and, of course, local nuances and we look forward to absorbing this knowledge and expertise into the Alliance.”
The latest announcements crown an exciting period for PSNI, who recently announced the launch of its Global Service and Support Network Operations Center (NOC) and Global Help Desk at ISE 2024. The PSNI Service and Support NOC subscription is available through its Certified Solution Providers (CSPs) worldwide. For on-site support, licensed CSPs participate in the global dispatch program of over 250+ locations worldwide, providing total peace of mind that global projects receive support wherever they are in the world.
PSNI represents licensed service and integration offices in 61 countries spanning across 6 continents. Affiliation with The Alliance is a commitment to embrace standardization, best-practices, global support, and client satisfaction as one unified voice in the audiovisual industry.