Education environments include a variety of rooms and spaces, each with their own audiovisual needs. These days, K-12 schools, colleges, and universities are also supporting a wide variety of students, including remote, in-person, and hybrid learners. Flexible education delivery also requires specific AV tools tailored to each scenario.
Biamp, a leading provider of professional AV equipment, provides every communication tool your modern learning environment requires.
Campus-Wide AV Solutions Enable Educational Collaboration Everywhere
Educational institutions include more than just traditional classrooms. Spaces where educators and administrators need to communicate and collaborate efficiently and effectively include:
- Common areas, corridors, and libraries
- Office spaces
- Lecture theaters and auditoriums
- Sports venues
Biamp AV solutions for each of these spaces are easy to set up, easy to use, and can help you overcome the traditional challenges posed by diverse and variable sized classrooms, schools, and campuses.
Equip Your Modern Learning Environment with the Right Education Technology
Education technology from Biamp guarantees the same AV quality for every learning environment. Solutions reviewed in this webinar will include:
- Active learning tools that enable flexible classroom design and foster meaningful interactions between students and teachers
- Solutions for emergency and non-emergency paging in common spaces such as hallways
- Sound masking to cover up audio disruptions and reduce noise distractions in libraries and office spaces
- Scalable audio solutions to address the acoustical challenges of auditoriums and other large spaces
- Audio and video lecture capture systems that offer the ability to record classes and provide other content for online course development
- Weather resistant loudspeakers for outdoor sports stadiums, as well as audio packages for large indoor venues such as gymnasiums
Ready to enable superior collaboration and communication at your educational institution? Register for our webinar today.